To attach your flap:
1. Fold firmly inwards along scored lines so that sides are almost at right angles to middle.
2. Insert the pointed end of flap between the rails at the rear of the saddle.
3. Bend in the wide part of the flap so that it goes between the rails and keep pushing until the slots of the flap are in line with the upward sloping rails of the saddle.
4. Pull the wings outwards so that the flap clips around the saddle rails.
5. If the pointed part of the flap is too long and does not lie flat against the underside of the saddle, take the flap out and cut along the scored line at the tip.